18 November 2005

Icon request

I doubt anyone will take me up on this before I go ahead and give it a shot, but I really want an icon as follows. You know those "Jesus-fish" things? Take one (pointing left as they usually do), blunt the nose so it's rounded like a stylized Greek letter alpha, and inside instead of "Jesus" or "YHWH" or something, put "6563". For design purposes, you could also include an "H" outside and left of the fish/alpha, and could include to the right of the number 6563 an Å (Angstrom symbol, A with a little circle over the top of the peak).

And if you get that, you're an astrogeek like me! If not, I'd be glad to explain. :-P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, now I am not a big fan of Jesus Fish or secular modifications of them, but that is pretty stinkin' clever and funny (I guess that makes me an astrogeek)!

Anonymous said...

Hummm, I definately didn't get the creativity in my family... mine didn't turn out very well. :(

zandperl said...

Hm, cute but probably less legible at icon size than the one that rosefox gave me. I'll probably give it a whirl after I get bored of hers. :)

utenzi said...

Apparently I'm not a astrogeek since I had to look up the significance of 6563. I hate failing quizzes!

zandperl said...

utenzi:
By the end of tomorrow I should have an explanatory post up, and you can see my take on it. :)